Terms & Conditions
The following are the conditions of use relating to the use of photography services offered by Images That Sell Pty Limited (ABN 45159166668). These terms and conditions will form part of the contract between every Client and the Company.
“Client” is the person or party deemed to be ultimately responsible for the payment of the Company’s Fees. “Company” means Images That Sell Pty Limited (ABN 45159166668). “Fees” means any amount of money paid or payable by the Client to the Company under the Contract and includes any penalty or additional amount.
“Photography Services” are:
- Post Production/Retouching
“Studio” means the area/room at the Company’s business premises at 401/30-40 Harcourt Parade Rosebery.
The Client agrees to pay the company the Fees as follows:
- Per image price
- Monthly contract
- Total job price
- Studio Per day or half day rate
- A studio day is the 8 hour period from 9am to 5pm unless otherwise agreed. A half day is considered a 4 hour period starting or ending at 1pm.
- Use of the Studios by the Client outside of a scheduled booking attract the overtime rate of as set out in the Price List for every hour (which shall include part of an hour) that the studio is in use in excess of the scheduled booking.
- Overtime and weekend surcharges apply as set out in the Price List.
Taxes, duties and charges
- The Client shall pay the Company all and any appropriate taxes, stamp duty and government charges in addition to the Fees. If GST is levied in respect of any taxable supply made under or in connection with this contract, the amount payable for that supply will be increased by the amount of GST.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss damage or injury occasioned to the Client, its employees, contractors, garments or invitees while using or attending at the Studios or in transit to and from the studio. The Client promises that it has sufficient public liability (at least $10,000,000.00), workers compensation and all other necessary insurances in place at all times during its hire or use of the Studios and indemnifies the Company against any loss or damage that may be occasioned to the Company or its employees due the Client’s use of the Studios or inadequate insurance cover. The Client will on demand produce to the Company evidence of currency of insurances required under this clause.
- The Client agrees to pay all freight, delivery, transportation, shipping, postage and courier cost whether incurred by the Client or the Company in respect of the delivery and/or return of any of the garments.
- It is expressly acknowledged that the Company shall not be liable for any delays in the delivery of garments under any circumstances.
- The Company’s usual credit terms (15 days) apply to those Clients who have a credit account with the Company. For Clients who do not have a credit account, 50% all fees and charges must be paid in advance of the shoot.
Cancellation fees, Booking and Holds
- A hold or booking on the Studio or any other service provided by the Company becomes a confirmed booking 48 hours prior to the date (“the Due Date”) on which the services were agreed to be made available by the Company unless the Client notifies the Company in writing to the contrary within 3 days of the Due Date. A cancellation made 48 hours prior to the Due Date will make the Client for the payment of the Fees in full. A cancellation made on the Due Date incurs a fee of 100% of the Fees.
Image due date
- Unless agreed upon prior to the shoot date, images will be supplied via Drop Box 5 business days after shoot date. Rush jobs will incur an additional fee.
- Standard retouching is included with every job. If a greater degree of retouching is desired additional charges may apply. The degree of retouching that constitutes “standard” will be decided upon by the company.
- If more than one set of revisions are required additional charges will be incurred.
- Retouching requests must be made within 2 weeks of image supply.
- Files will be saved by the company for 90 days.
Items Left In Studio
- Items left in the studio must be collected no later than 6 weeks or after 3 notifications. After that they will become property of Images That Sell.